INGREDIENTS:- 1 1/4th cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup nama shoyu
- 1/4th cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup raw hemp seeds
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled
- one 2-inch piece of ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- optional: sesame seeds
DIRECTIONS:
In a high-speed blender, combine all
the ingredients - blend until smooth.
(Makes 2 & 3/4 cups)
NOTES: You can get the raw hemp seeds at The Living Earth on Park Ave in Worcester. I know Whole Foods used to carry them, but I don't shop there often so you'd have to check. This is the type of dressing you can just pour over your salad and not worry about how much you're using. I basically drown the veggies in it. You will most definitely be shocked by how different and surprising this dressing is, surely licking the plate clean. Tastes great with any kind of basic garden salad. The recipe is from Matt Amsden's book, Rawvolution
No comments:
Post a Comment