September Loving Hut buffet VegWorcester fundraiser
This month's Loving Hut (Chandler) buffet was great as always. The Fresh Loving Rolls and the Joyfut Satay were delicioussssness! Its always a pleasure to see familiar faces and eat the hell out of the scrumptious vegan food. Good times ;)
I was there! I hadn't been since it was Buddah Hut, so I was very excited. It was amazing! Even my hubby's lil bro enjoyed it (He's 17 and pretty picky)!
Melissa- Yeah I still have to remind myself to stop calling it Buddha Hut sometimes. Ha. They've really grown since then tho, so its cool you came to check it out!
I was there! I hadn't been since it was Buddah Hut, so I was very excited. It was amazing! Even my hubby's lil bro enjoyed it (He's 17 and pretty picky)!
ReplyDeleteMelissa- Yeah I still have to remind myself to stop calling it Buddha Hut sometimes. Ha. They've really grown since then tho, so its cool you came to check it out!
ReplyDelete