WORCESTER, MA

4/30/2011

Rise Against @ Boston House Of Blues

I baked some tasty vegan chocolate chip cookies for the guys in Rise Against last night for their show with Bad Religion at the Boston House Of Blues. Rise Against are known for their activism, support of animal rights, affiliation with PETA, rad videos, and being damn cool veg dudes.

They put on a fun show and I had a sweet backstage view, over-looking the entire sold-out venue.  I was treated to free drinks on the tour bus, a look at their stage set-up, anndddd they loved  the cookies so it surely was a fantastic evening out in Boston!

Plus- some awesome kid gets 5 vegpanda-stars for braving the mosh-pit heat in a full-body cow costume and crowd-surfing the ENTIRE time even after he lost his cow-head and cow-feet several times. ;) Whoever/wherever you are, kid- you rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment